Tired of the same old boring breakfast? Try these breakfast burritos. The protein in these is a great way to start the day. Of course you can
leave our the sausage or substitute soy sausage if you like.
1 cup of all natural hash brown potato mix (with onion)
2 cups of hot water
3/4 teaspoon of sea salt
10 large whole grain flour tortillas
10 free range or organic eggs (beaten)
1 pound of natural pork sausage (cooked, crumbled and drained)
½ teaspoon of sea salt
2 tablespoons of organic butter
Pepper (to taste)
Salsa (to taste)
1) Blend the hash browns, water, and 3/4 teaspoon of salt. Mix well.
2) Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes (uncovered). Drain hash browns.
3) Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet.
4) Add the egg and cooked sausage to the skillet. Cook over low heat, making sure to stir gently until the eggs are done.
5) Spoon the egg mixture evenly into warm tortillas. Top with salsa (if desired).