September 13, 2008 · Print This Article
Smoothies are awesome. I don’t have to convince you of that because you’re probably already making smoothies all the time now for your self and your family. The fact that many people pay $4- $5 for a fancy smoothie testifies to that!
Smoothies Rock Because:
- They’re made from the most basic of ingredients
- Smoothies take minutes to whip up
- They can be endlessly customized for your needs
- Smoothies taste delicious
- Smoothies are very nutritious and can be chock full of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- They are an easy way to get nutrients in your kids without fuss!
Smoothies can even:
- Assist in your weight loss efforts
- Help you save money in the kitchen
- Reduce food waste
- Improve your overall health
Enter: Simply Delicious and Nutritious Smoothie Cookbook
- Sweet and Sour Smoothie
- No Need for Pancakes Smoothie (I know you’re curious about this one!)
- Cheesecake in A Glass (great for those cravings!)
- You Could’ve Had a Smoothie (lots of veggies)
- Greener Side of Fruit Smoothie
- Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
- Green Pineapple Paradise
- Raspberry Cream Smoothie
- Pineapple Banana Mama
50 Delicious, Easy To Make Smoothies!
The ebook also has tips on: boosting your weight loss efforts by drinking smoothies, adding more nutrition (including sneaking health infusing ingredients that your kids may refuse otherwise!), and saving money with smoothies.
Click here to get:
(That’s about the price of two of those fancy schmancy smoothies that have too much sugar anyway!)
P.S. This ebook comes with LIFETIME free updates. We just added 6 new recipes this week!